Last updated November, 13th 2020
Column5 Consulting LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the EPM Summit Network site and governs data collection and usage. By using the EPM Summit Network site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies
3. When you conduct activities on our site (for example, when you purchase a product or service we record what you purchased etc.) we may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to our services, and other information gathered by Facebook and transferred to us, including your address.
Column5 is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Column5 and Column5 family of Web sites.
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To supply services purchased via the Network, and to process your payments.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the Network or improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To allow you to register for or take advantage of various opportunities, such as enrolling in online and classroom training; submitting questions or other services; participating in forums, blogs or other interactive features.
- To allow you to provide feedback in a customer satisfaction survey or for market research purposes
- We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Column5 or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Column5; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Column5, or the public.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box. If we contact you by email each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from us.
If you would like us to destroy information, we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
We do not collect any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership). We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any such sensitive personal information to us.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our Network includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Compliance with Relevant Laws, Ordinances, and Guidelines
When handling Personal Information, we shall comply with applicable laws and ordinances, and guidelines.
How to contact us
AMERICAS: Column5 Consulting Group, LLC, 222 S Mill Ave Ste. 800, Tempe, AZ 85281-2899
Phone: +1 480.779.6990
Toll Free: +1.800.360.7839
Column5 Consulting UK LTD, 4th Floor Rex House, 4-12 Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4RG
Phone: +44 20 7183 0760